Appurify helps mobile developers create better apps. The company provides mobile test automation on real devices, alongside debugging and performance optimization tools.
Appurify is a San Francisco-based startup that has an exhaustive and extensive app testing platform. By automating the process of wide-scale testing, developers get to see how their devices behave on a huge range of gadgets. Their mobile testing automation platform has a few key differentiations:
1) The platform supports any existing automated testing framework for both iOS and Android.
2) Real world testing: this includes carriers, network technology, signal strength, available memory, geographic location, orientation and more.
3) Clear reports for developers, alerting them of any bugs or crashes.
4) Runtime debuggers for mobile.
5) A simple Appurify SDK allowing companies to rapidly build out their automation test libraries.
The core team behind the app first met at Zynga before deciding to leave the gaming company to launch Appurify. Now, after a successful series A raise of $4.5M — the team has a real office in San Francisco and houses 20 full time employees in their 3200 sqft space.